Research terrier Profile
Joanne Kelleher has 10 years experience in research and knowledge holding coupled with 20 years previous experience gained in local government and specialising in the following areas;
- Academic research writing.
- Business Management in practice.
- Policy writing for both public sector organisations.
- Marketing communications.
- Human resource management.
- Environmental Health discipline includes the following business topic work areas; Public health, Environmental protection, Food Safety, Health and safety, Housing regeneration, Port Health, Waste management, Health and environment, Health promotion and education. Legal compliance for licensing and the above areas of environmental health.
- Administration systems, records management and information governance.
- Environmental sustainability management.
- Equality and Diversity – assessments for policy.
- Health and social care (disabled housing adaptations service delivery options)
- House crime reduction schemes.
- Access to specialised knowledge holdings working to industry guides, best practice standards fully referenced to provide quality assured research working to (The SCONUL seven pillars of Information Literacy standards (A Research Lens For Higher Education. (April 2011). The Researcher Development Framework [RDF] (Vitae 2010) publication, Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Data Protection and Freedom of Information governance standards (UK where applicable).